What Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, and location
- Technical information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Usage information such as your browsing activity on the Site and the pages you visit
We collect this information in order to provide and improve our services, to communicate with you, and to comply with legal obligations.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services to you
- To communicate with you about your account or our services
- To comply with legal obligations
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities
- To analyze and improve our Site and services
- To personalize your experience on the Site
- To send you marketing communications, with your consent
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers who assist us in providing and improving our services
- To comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of others
- To a potential buyer or investor in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, which include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity and to process your request.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted through the Site.
TNBN Boundary House, Cricket field Road, Middlesex, UB8 1QG or call us on 0800 019 5562