What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet or mobile phone) when you browse the internet. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- make our Website work efficiently;
- remember your preferences;
- enable you to sign in to our services;
- display relevant content and advertisements to you; and
- analyse how visitors use our Website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the Website to function properly. They allow you to browse the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and making transactions.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, such as which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages. This information helps us improve the Website’s performance and user experience.
- Functional cookies: these cookies remember your preferences, such as language and region, and provide enhanced features and personalisation.
- Targeting cookies: these cookies are used to deliver content and advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How can you control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being placed in the future by changing your browser settings. However, if you do so, some features of the Website may not function properly.